2009年9月24日星期四

Friendship forever

19/09/09
Online Away Bom2 HuWan AhYi
Ti ka uncle kikiMon Malay
A crazy geng I ever meet
Including me la NUDGE
Haha
We have get through many things
Happiness and sadness
I feel so lucky can be a part of you guys
Really
We become closer and closer
That’s a good thing
But the time we get along with become shorter and shorter
So grudge

Everytime when I was alone
I feel lonely and down
I will think back the happiness time we had get through
My mood will be better
Haha

Our geng have done many crazy and funny things
We have makes our own memories
Even it happy or not
But it was the only memories that belongs to us
I would never forget that
Never and ever

So even we had graduated
We had separated
But must keep in touch and keep contacting each others
FRIENSHIP FOREVER!!!

没有评论:

发表评论