2009年9月29日星期二

You & Me...

29/09/09

Today we skipped noon de class
And come Mcd for lunch and online
I told you that I will online after morning de class dismissed

After class dismissed
We rushed to Mcd
I was online while having my lunch
We chatted through msn

But it always dc
I try to reconnect
But failed also
And it’s late
My friends want back home ady

After that I messaged you
We chatted through messaging

When I was having dinner
You message me
I dun know why we talking about that day
You and KK
I so mad when I think back
I dun know why

Just mad and mad
I was loss control and replied your message rudely
I’m so sorry ok
I never mean that
Really sorry

I was begged for your forgiven
But you kept challenged my patient
Kept saying the words I dun like
I tried to control my temper
And will do as you want

I feel so scared
You know
Scared we will argued because of this
Scared you will mad at me again

You asked me still got contact him
Want me tell the truth
I tell the truth
I din contact with him
Really de
But you seem din trust me at all
Please ok
I din lie to you
Trust me ok
You know who I care most now
You know that
Dun say you dun know

Luckily we changed topic
And we successfully avoiding from arguing
Huh huh

You want me woke you up tomorrow
Ok I will
I set the alarm and will wake up earlier
To woke you up

没有评论:

发表评论