2009年9月18日星期五

Speechless

30/08/09 12.++pm
Trying my best to find a topic to chat with you
But you seems trying your best to ignored me
You said you wanna focus on your studies
I asked then you dun want chat with me already
You replied me with dun ask you questions
You feel tired of answering
I was mad when I received that message
I said you never like this before
What’s wrong d
Ok! I won disturb you anymore
Good night!!!
I admit I was very mad when I read that message
After reply your message I was asleep
I saw your replied on next morning

You said you admitted that you’re selfish
You will talk with me when you have problem
You chat with me when you feel bored
You play with me when you feel lonely
You need me only when you need someone
You’re not a nice person
I should stay away from you
I should ignore you
You don deserve of my care


I lost my ways after I read this message
I don know what I should reply
And what can I saySpeechless + Heartache

没有评论:

发表评论