2009年9月18日星期五

HEARTACHE+HEARTBOKEN=TEARS

30/08/09 2.++PM

You said you when you are tidying your notes
You found the star key chain that given by me
Then you saw my message
I have sent a message to you
I asked you what you have said last night is true

When I’m typing this message
I can heard my heartbeat
Become louder and louder
Scared, afraid of the answer that given by you will disappointed me
But you never know that
Never and ever

Contacting with me, you get the satisfaction which someone can’t give
And I just replacing someone
Being close to me
You feel contented as you wanna revenged for someone’s fault
Someone doesn’t want you to contact me
So when you do against someone
You will feel contented
And lately your insomnia is back
Everything you do is out of your will
And you dun know whats wrong with you

I din realized you have send message to me
Sorry for late reply
I replied you when I saw that message
I said you should relax
Dun too tension
Just because of trial exam
Stupid
Just know how to make me sad

You asked me
Why I din get mad at you though I have replacing someone for all this time
You said
I should have been mad
I should have ignored you
Instead of showing my concerns


I dun know
I really dun know
When you want me back off
I will back off

But you can’t stop me to concern and care about you

You know I knew it since long time ago
That you tried to make me as stand-in
Just to replace someone
I knew it
You said you are doing this
Cause no matter how close we are
Nobody can replace anyone
The problems doesn’t seem solvable by doing so
It will exists still
You not gonna stop me
You not gonna control me either

Yes!!!
I got to admitted that I knew it since long time ago
And it’s the fact
That will happen anytime
Just because of my cowardice
Can’t face truth and the fact with bravest

I pretended like nothing has happened
Haha. Clever lo
I will back off
Dun worry
Stupid
Start from this second
We just friends and no more else
Haha

But at the same moment
My heart was broke
My eyes was in tears

We end with a message
With a simple message
At last at d end
You leave me alone here
With nothing at all

没有评论:

发表评论