2009年8月28日星期五

Back HOSTEL d....

its time to back bm again...
one week holiday juz passed like tis...
with doing nothing...
haiz....

gonna back earlier to finish my assignment...
absent two period and dun noe wat should i do...
luckily got friend will teach me...
wakaka...

but tis holiday no happy for me...
surrounded by many things...
miss someone so much....
but since someone back hometown...
din bother me at all...
din answer my call...
din reply my msg...
in msn also nothing to chat with me...

whats wrong...
between you and me...
i ask myself for many times ady....
really suffer la...

you not same as b4....
you said you dunno...
juz tell me wat should i do...
and we can back to normal as b4...
can joke,can sms, can chat in msn and so on....
we will not meet for 3 weeks...
so plz tell me wat should i do....
dun let me suffer with all tis...
plz...plz....plz....

gonna face trial again....
so muz keep work hard...
kambateh...
my friends...
haha...

没有评论:

发表评论